Double End Bag Training teaches you the correct way to workout on the double-end bag in your home, basement, garage or gym. Here, Sammy Franco teaches you some of the most challenging double end bag workout drills and exercises that will dramatically improve your speed, coordination, timing and accuracy.
The double end bag can be a tricky and frustrating piece of equipment. But with our double end bag training DVD, you’ll quickly learn the skills and techniques necessary to master it and reach your full potential.
Double end bag training is ideal for reality based self defense technicians, mixed martial arts (MMA), boxers, kickboxers and exercises enthusiasts.
Double End Bag Training addresses many topics including:
- How to set up a double-end bag.
- Double end bag air pressure settings.
- The importance of setting proper bag tension.
- Setting up the correct height for punching the bag.
- Proper punching and striking techniques on the double-end bag.
- How to correctly move around the bag when training.
- Balancing the double end bag when working out.
- Distancing factors when working out on the bag.
- Timing your punches and strikes when training.
- Bare fisted or boxing gloves when working on the bag.
- Common mistakes people make in double end bag workouts.
Double end bag training also includes workouts for three training levels – beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Beginner level drills: Open hand tapping, proficiency training, lead straight punch, rear cross, hook punches, uppercuts, short arc hammer fist, finger jab strikes, elbow strikes, and palm heel strikes.
- Intermediate level drills: Punching and striking combinations: lead straight to rear cross, double lead straights, uppercut to rear cross, lead straight to rear cross to hook punch, elbow combinations, and hook punch to hook punch.
- Advanced level drills: Piston punching endurance drill, arbitrary combinations, double head butt drill, slipping drill, circuit training and disorientation drills.
DVD Details: Double End Bag Training is a multi-regional DVD and will play anywhere in the world. Top audio and color quality. Total DVD Run Time: 1 hour.