SUBMISSION FIGHTING FOR THE STREET (VOLUME 3)
Side Mount Techniques
While there are a multitude of submission techniques available to a fighter, there’s only a small indefinite amount that are appropriate and functional for street combat. In this groundbreaking dvd, self defense expert Sammy Franco takes a critical look at submission fighting and teaches you the most efficient, effective and safe submission techniques for “real world” street self defense.
Submission Fighting For The Street (Volume 3), is packed with devastating submission techniques from the side mount position. This unique street oriented dvd shows you a wide range of choke holds, joint locks, arm bars, limb traps, stabilization techniques as well as other critical principles and strategies of the side mount. Now is the time to take your ground fighting skills to the next level!
Here are just some of the techniques covered in this dvd:
- Limitations & Considerations of Submission Fighting
- Side Mount Position Characteristics
- Hand Grips for Submission Fighting
- Chest to Chest vs. Head to Head Positions
- The Box (from chest to chest position)
- Straight Arm Bar
- Reverse Box
- Party Flex
- Throat Choke
- Key Lock
- Neck Crank
- Side Mount to Full Mount Transition
- Scissor Switch Technique
- The Box (from head to head position)
- Chicken Wing
- Arm Bar Over the Leg
- Arm Bar Under the Leg
- Chest to Chest Submission Flow Drill
- Head to Head Submission Flow Drill
DVD Details: Submission Fighting For The Street: Side Mount Techniques is a multi-regional DVD and will play anywhere in the world. Top audio and color quality. Total Run Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.