Defeating multiple attackers in the street is very dangerous proposition, however, it can be accomplished with proper self defense training. Unfortunately, fighting multiple attackers is something you cannot learn in a mixed martial arts class or juijitsu school, it’s a subject specific to reality based self-defense training. Reality based self defense expert Sammy Franco shares the science of defeating multiple attackers in a street fight.
In Rat Packed: How to Fight Multiple Opponents, Sammy Franco teaches you the skills and techniques to fight and defeat a mutiple attacker situation. This unique DVD teaches you the following important topics:
- The two types of multiple attacker scenarios (“set up” & “ambush”)
- Parallel encroachments
- Staggered encroachments
- Human shield techniques
- Assembly line tactics,
- Strategic footwork skills
- Primary striking targets in a MAS (multiple attacker situation)
- Target striking drills and exercises
- Strategic stances & hand positioning for the MAS
- Stance recognition drills and exercises
- The dangers of clinching in a MAS
- The dangers of “anchoring”
- Identifying the “alpha” and “subordinate” attackers
- The dangers of ground fighting in a MAS
- Knife defense skills in a MAS
- Proximity and defensive reaction time considerations
- Human shield drills (AKA putty man drill)
- MAS realistic role playing scenarios
- MAS tactile sensitivity drills
- MAS body tackle counter drills
- Makeshift weapons in a MAS
- First strike techniques against the alpha leader
- Double strike hits
This ground breaking DVD also includes multiple attacker scenario reenactments with still frame analysis and narration, full contact training drills, tips and suggestions and much more. High quality color and sound. This is one of the most eye-opening street survival dvd’s ever produced and a must for anyone concerned with real world self-defense.
DVD Details: Rat Packed: Defeating Multiple Attackers is a multi-regional dvd and will play anywhere in the world. Top audio and color quality. Approximate running time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Warning! Because of the realistic nature of our self defense training, some role playing scenarios featured in this particular dvd contain profane and abusive language.